For companies with internationally operating employees, continuously keeping up with legislation and regulations in different countries whilst ensuring compliance, is a real challenge. If you want to play it safe and avoid risks related to remuneration of expats, you would do well to work with an experienced and solid partner. LIMES international is exactly that kind of a partner.
In the area of payroll services, we distinguish ourselves through our knowledge and long-term experience. We keep going where others stop. LIMES offers a full range of services in the area of developing and implementing remuneration schemes for employees abroad and foreign employees in the Netherlands. This includes processing foreign social security, pension premiums and, of course, the 30% ruling. Our payroll advisers can unburden you entirely or assist you if you prefer to process the payroll yourself.
We offer the following services and more:
- set up and process the more complex types of expat salary administration
- execute and process standard and (confidential) senior executive payslips
- set up Dutch payroll administration
- advice on and implement hypotax and tax equalisation calculations and agreements
- make foreign social security and pension contribution payments
- prepare regular summaries of salary administration and cost analyses
- international payroll administration
- integrated international payroll solutions
- set up specific payroll calculations
- manage online digital records for your personnel and salary administration documentation
- manage employee self-service system
- manage financial reports that can be automatically imported into your own (financial) system
In addition, we work closely with MILES, which has a recognised sponsor status. MILES can hire your employees from outside Europe – temporarily or for a longer period. LIMES takes care of payroll administration for MILES. Interaction between these two partners ensures we can provide you with the best possible service.