The salary requirements for highly skilled migrants, Intra-Corporate Transferees (ICT) and European Blue Card holders for 2020 have been announced and are as follows*:
- Highly skilled migrants of 30 years and older: EUR 4,612
- Highly skilled migrants younger than 30 years: EUR 3,381
- Highly skilled migrants who graduated in the Netherlands at higher education or university level or graduated at one of the designated universities from the top 200 ranking and who have started working as highly skilled migrant within 3 years after graduation: EUR 2,423
- European Blue Card holder: EUR 5,403
* These are the minimum gross monthly salaries excluding holiday allowance. The salaries for highly skilled migrants, ICT’s and Blue Card holders should at all times be at market level.
The above mentioned salary requirements apply for applications received by the IND on or after January 1, 2020.